Bluestone Insurance

Contractors / Service Providers

Bluestone can provide insurance cover to entertainment industry service providers such as contractors, lighting and sound engineers, management staff, booking agents and record labels.

The type and amount of insurance you will need depends upon your business, but may include any or all of the following:


Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability Insurance provides cover for any third party bodily injury or property damage caused during the course of your business.

Equipment/Property Insurance

This covers the business against loss or damage to business equipment/property and may include cover against resulting loss of income.

Travel Insurance

This covers individuals or groups whilst on business and associated leisure travel against a range of issues that can occur while travelling.

Business Interruption Insurance

This protects the income your business generates if it is temporarily unable to trade, enabling it to survive until business resumes as normal.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

This covers you in the event that a claim is made against you for providing incorrect professional service or advice.